Expanding The Horizon Of Rehabilitation Services
The rehabilitation therapists at Senatobia Healthcare & Rehab see every patient experience as another chance to help restore physical and emotional quality of life.
We are honored every time we help someone walk again, regain their speech or return home to the life they cherish. At Senatobia Healthcare & Rehab, you will receive comprehensive rehabilitation services from professionals who have a common objective; to provide only the highest level of excellence in rehab services.
Our therapists are local people who have been screened for their attitude, abilities and compassion. Each day, you will see the same therapists and will come to know them personally. Senatobia Healthcare & Rehab is determined to make a difference by expanding the horizon of rehab services and to have a positive impact on each person’s life.
Our Therapists are highly trained and dedicated to providing outstanding patient care, helping patients improve through:
- Thorough assessments
- Individualized treatment programs
- Patient Education
- A life-long approach that includes prevention and self-management
Utilizing state-of-the-art equipment, our therapy programs enable patients to reach their maximum levels of function, self-care, independence and quality of life.
An individual rehabilitation plan of care is developed for each patient, to restore them to their highest achievable functional level. Our therapists work closely with family members and caregivers to ensure carryover of learned skills and long-lasting functional improvements.
The goal at Senatobia Healthcare & Rehab is to provide our residents with quality rehabilitation through an array of specialty programs specific to each patient’s needs.
- Senatobia offers: Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy (Includes swallowing disorders)
- Ortho Connection Orthopedic treatment
- Neuro Connection Neurological treatment
- Don’t Skip a Beat Cardiopulmonary Rehab
- Balancing Act Fall prevention
- Therapy Cafe Rehab dining
- More Than a Memory Dementia management
- No Boundaries Restraint reduction
- Comfort First Positioning intervention
- Bodies in Motion Functional mobility
- PRIDE Incontinence intervention
- POSE Contracture management
- Dysphagia Speech/Swallowing
- Straight and Steady Vestibular/Balance
- Beyond Sight Vision impairment
- Mission Cognition Cognitive treatment